AB345 http://www.leg.state.nv.us/Session/77th2013/Reports/history.cfm?ID=781 has had some changes to it in the past couple of days. We wanted to inform you of the latest revision to the language of the bill.
It may be windy- but they are still catching fish!! See the report below....
LAKE MEAD – Anglers have been
Survey: Public Approval of Hunting Highest Since 1995
Please click on the link below.
Enter bill SB277, click that you are AGAINST this bill, put your contact information below and click submit. That's all! Fast, easy, and
Are you the type of hunter who would hate the opportunity to hunt one of four premium big game species (antelope, elk, mule
deer or Nelson (desert) bighorn) anywhere in the state where there is an established season for that species? Then the
You read it right! For more information read the attached letter from NDOW
Getting Your Application in Early Could Win You $1,000
The Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW)
Please see the letter below from Larry Johnson, the President of the Nevada Coalition for Wildlife (the Northern counterpart to our organization here in Southern Nevada) regarding SB134.
Nevada: Pro-Gun Groups Not Invited to Speak at Gun Control Hearing
Contact your state Senator Immediately
State Senator Tick Segerblom (D-3) has scheduled an informational hearing on gun control tomorrow in the Senate Judiciary
- Four local schools on lockdown involving a bobcat
- SB 221 Mandatory Background Checks for Firearms (Mental Health)
- SB213, SJR7 and SB82
- SJR1 Wild Horses and Burros
- Coyote Dangers in Las Vegas
- The Sporting Families Protection Act SJR7
- Secure our right to hunt, trap and fish in Nevada
- Nevada Bill Would Allow Campus Concealed Carry
- Environmental, animal welfare groups move to ban lead bullets for all hunting in California
- Great Article about the Coalition in the LV Review Journal!
- Backcountry Conservation
- Governor Appoints Interim NDOW Director
- 2013 Leglislative Luncheon in Carson City was a success for the Coalition
- Nevada Announces Sage Grouse Team Members
- A good read about the underlying truth about mental conflicts with firearms
- Channel 13 coverage of the February Wildlife Commission meeting
- Anti-Hunting groups propose Senate Bill 82-Prohibits the Board of Wildlife Commissioners from authorizing the hunting of black bears
- North American Wildlife Conservation Model
- Las Vegas Relaxes Gun Ban in Parks
- Good news: Wildlife populations in the US have increased Bad News: All these animals are now our neighbors
- Today's arrest of Illinois State Sen. Donne Trotter by authorities at O'Hare International Airport for having a gun in his carry-on bag is a revealing look at the hypocrisy of anti-gunners
- Major Hunting Conflict of Interest! Please read...
- New book put out by the Arizona Game and Fish Department regarding small game
- Metro Police Kill Coyote near Elementary School
- Sportsmans Bill of 2012 doesn't pass in Congress