Please see the article below regarding four local schools on lockdown after a bobcat was reported in the area.
SB 221 Mandatory Background Checks for firearms (Mental Health)
SB221 Senator Jones's bill on mental health and gun control will be heard Thursday, March 14th at 3:30PM in Senate Health and Human Services (Carson
Please see the letter below from the Northern Coalition regarding the management of Wild Horses and Burros...
Coalition for Nevada’s Wildlife
P. O. Box 70143
Reno, Nevada 89570
March 8, 2013
Your help is needed this Thursday, February 28th, 8am at the Grant Sawyer Bldg. 555 East Washington Ave (Across from Cashman Field)
Please see the attached document on Southern Nevada Coalition for Wildlife Letterhead. We
Now is the time to secure our right to hunt, trap and fish in Nevada
Please see the link below for the news story and video regarding concealed carry on campus'
Nevada Bill Would Allow Campus Concealed Carry
Environmental, animal welfare groups move to ban lead bullets for all hunting in California
The Department of Conservation and Natural Resources announced the five-member Sagebrush Ecosystem Team members to assist the Nevada Sage Grouse. Please click on the link below.
A good read about the underlying truth about mental conflicts with firearms...
- Channel 13 coverage of the February Wildlife Commission meeting
- Anti-Hunting groups propose Senate Bill 82-Prohibits the Board of Wildlife Commissioners from authorizing the hunting of black bears
- North American Wildlife Conservation Model
- Las Vegas Relaxes Gun Ban in Parks
- Good news: Wildlife populations in the US have increased Bad News: All these animals are now our neighbors
- Today's arrest of Illinois State Sen. Donne Trotter by authorities at O'Hare International Airport for having a gun in his carry-on bag is a revealing look at the hypocrisy of anti-gunners
- Major Hunting Conflict of Interest! Please read...
- New book put out by the Arizona Game and Fish Department regarding small game
- Metro Police Kill Coyote near Elementary School
- Sportsmans Bill of 2012 doesn't pass in Congress
- Sportsmen's Act of 2012- Final Votes TODAY!
- Sportsmans Act of 2012
- Federal government targets sportsmen's dollars to reduce deficit
- Karen Layne article- must read
- Open Letter to Nevada' Republican Leadership
- LV City Councilman Bob Beers questions Handgun Registration
- Second Outdoor Marijuana Grow Removed from Mt. Charleston
- METRO Handgun Registration Program
- SCI Seeks Members Who Hunt in the Kaibab National Forest
- Attention Gun Owners in Clark County Nevada, Immediate assistance requested
- Petition to Clark County Commission