Press Release from the Nevada Firearms Coalition:
LAS VEGAS – The Nevada Firearms Coalition welcomes the United States Conference of Mayors to Las Vegas for their Annual Meeting and calls on Nevada mayors to be innovative in their discussions
NDOW To Conduct Statewide Boating Under the Influence Enforcement
Agency Participates in Nationwide Effort Following Local, High Profile Incidents
Dove Hunt Applications Due for Overton WMA
Hunters who plan to spend opening day and the first weekend of the 2013 mourning dove season hunting at the Overton Wildlife Management
Here is an interesting historical glimpse into Nevada wildlife, range and ranching during the period 1898-1902; from the journals of Tasker Oddie. Please see the attachment.
Please see the attached quick read article from NDOW regarding great tips and tricks to get ready for your big hunt this year! Congratulations to everyone that drew tags for Nevada.
SB 221 Was Vetoed this Morning- please see the attached letter from Governor Sandoval.
Ask a Nevada sportsman about gun control and you might get a myriad of answers, but
first you might get some questions. Are you talking about hurrying up a steep
hill only to get to the top with an accelerated heart rate and you want
The Governor's office has set up a telephone voting process for SB221 so you can call in and indicate your vote by pressing #2 to vote AGAINST SB 221.
Call (775)684-5670 and then press 2 to vote AGAINST the measure.
Urgent Alert to All Nevada Residents:
June 3, 2013, Senate Bill 221 passed out of the Assembly, and it is now making its way to Governor Sandoval’s desk where he has 5 days to veto it. This legislation if passed could have long term
If you did not draw a big game tag in the recent completed main draw, the Nevada Department of Wildlife wants to remind sportsmen there are still tags remaining for the upcoming second draw.
For Immediate Release:
June 3, 2013
Contact - Don Turner: 702-373-5935
CARSON CITY, NV – The Nevada Firearms Coalition announced Sunday that they will continue to oppose New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s efforts to force the passage
It's warmer boating weather and time to head to the water! NDOW is providing four new decontamination stations scheduled to open this Memorial Day weekend.
The four stations are located at Lahontan Reservoir (Silver Spring State Park
The Southern Nevada Coalition for Wildlife is forwarding this important message from the Nevada Firearms Coalition
GUN RIGHTS ALERT
NEVADA FIREARMS COALITION
YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED NOW!
FORWARD TO YOUR CONTACT LISTS
Nevada residents who want to have a desert tortoise (Gopherus agassizii) as a pet will be limited to a single animal
beginning May 1, 2013. This new restriction was put into place when the Nevada Board of Wildlife Commissioners
voted to approve
Click below for an amazing story about a man that purchased a knife at a Smith's grocery store in Salt Lake and then started using the weapon to hurt shoppers. A man carrying a gun stopped the madness before more people could be harmed! Click
- AB 345: Section 1 Concerns on verbage
- Call your Senators Now!
- Senate Rejects Expanded Gun Background Checks
- See what's biting! Get this weeks fishing report here
- Heller to Oppose Manchin-Toomey Amendment
- Public Approval of Hunting is at the Highest Since 1995
- Please oppose this bill- SB 277
- Sandoval appoints Tony Wasley as NDOW Director
- Silver State Hunt of a Lifetime
- NRA Legislative Alert
- NDOW's giving out a $1,000??
- Facts about Ammo being stored, dropped, burned, ignited etc.
- Nevada: Senator Segerblom Determined to Bring Draconian California Firearms Ban to Nevada
- SB134 Regarding Guzzlers
- Pro-Gun Groups Not Invited to Speak at Gun Control Hearing
- Four local schools on lockdown involving a bobcat
- SB 221 Mandatory Background Checks for Firearms (Mental Health)
- SB213, SJR7 and SB82
- SJR1 Wild Horses and Burros
- Coyote Dangers in Las Vegas
- The Sporting Families Protection Act SJR7
- Secure our right to hunt, trap and fish in Nevada
- Nevada Bill Would Allow Campus Concealed Carry
- Environmental, animal welfare groups move to ban lead bullets for all hunting in California
- Great Article about the Coalition in the LV Review Journal!